We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our Customer Implementation team in London or Paris, to design and implement automated reporting solutions that drive data insights to a wide variety of stakeholders for our largest customers. For this team member to be successful, we are not only looking for a person that has experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively understand business challenges and needs across different industries (automotive, pharmaceutics, fashion retail, food retail, etc.).
We are a dynamic and fast-growing team looking to add another great team member ready to make a difference and provide a significant contribution to YOOBIC's DNA and goals. Come join us!
• Full responsibility and engagement on simultaneous BI implementation projects
• Understand clients’ needs and build functional and technical specifications, notably by participating in workshop sessions
• Create visual dashboard in Tableau for internal and external clients that summarise findings clearly and effectively
• Build, maintain and iterate on Tableau data visualisations
• Work closely with the CTO and the Back-end team on data integration and storing
• Work closely with the project managers in charge of rolling out the YOOBIC solution to our Customers
• Work closely with the Customer Success team and Sales team to assess client's reporting needs
At YOOBIC, we are committed to both a personal and professional growth. Career opportunities notably include: fast-track to managerial position due to our growth trajectory, sales strategy and product management, skill improvement in client, project management and business intelligence, exposure to strategic clients and senior-level stakeholders, etc.