We’re looking for a Head of People and Culture who would support Yoobic’s fast-paced growth by designing, developing and ensuring execution of our People and Culture strategy and be accountable for global HR systems and procedures, including core talent and learning processes and projects.
Based at our headquarters in London, the Head of People and Culture will manage a team of two Internal Recruiters in London and animate the HR network across the other offices. The candidate will work closely with the executive management team to support a fast-growing business operating in multiple jurisdictions.
Spending equal time immersed in the business, the HoP&C is an active senior business partner supporting, coaching and advising managers and leaders across a range of People-related issues and initiatives, particularly focused on instilling management expertise across the organisation.
With deep knowledge of HR practice, the HoP&C is responsible for developing suitable employee relations processes and related policies, minimising risk to the business across multiple fronts (contractual, performance, discriminatory) and instilling best practice within the wider HR function while ensuring administrative processes follow full regulatory compliance and offer seamless solutions and HR products to employees and managers.
With operational and commercial savvy as well as clear cultural fit, the HoP&C will be a champion and spokesperson for employees at every level of the business and will consistently demonstrate excellent communication skills and sound integrity.
The HoP&C will additionally, position Yoobic as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
The Head of People & Culture will report to the CEO.
● Partnering with managers and leaders as senior business partner and fostering a customer-focused team to support and challenge individuals in the organisation
● Developing HR processes and procedures to ensure effective records management, regulatory compliance across markets and contractual security for Yoobic
● Building a service palette that supports managers to follow best practice and complete necessary documentation in a lean, non-bureaucratic fashion
● Develop Talent processes that ensure excellent candidate experience, hiring manager support and expertise as well as access to relevant candidate pool
● Shape performance management procedures from annual reviews to organisational hierarchy structures that link to effective compensation reviews and practice
● Develop our benefits offering in a sustainable and effective manner, ensuring tactical initiatives are replicable globally and relevant to appropriate workforce segments
● Progress our learning agenda through tactical initiatives and a culture of learning that encourages managers and employees to actively shape their development
● Implement programs to spot top talent who can be supported with internal progression, offering sustainable career paths and management pathways
● Support future changes in the organisation like the opening of an office in the United States
● Manage two Internal Recruiters