We are looking for talented junior Project Managers to join our Customer Implementation team in London to work on the UK, DACH, Italian, Spanish and UK Markets. You will join a dynamic and fast-growing team which generates significant contribution to YOOBIC DNA and goals.
As part of your role, you will be in charge for the delivery of multiple strategic implementations for our new customers, which can be broken into three main axes:
• Project management
• Functional and technical implementation
• Consultancy on business and operational processes
• Responsibility and engagement on simultaneous implementation projects
• Understand clients’ needs and advise on Solutions in a consultative approach
• Deliver on time and within budget high-quality YOOBIC Solutions and services
• Provide change management support to clients
• Drive meetings with clients’ project team
• Work closely with the sales team to build solid customer relationships
• Work closely with the Development and Product teams to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements
We have a start up atmosphere which means that all our Interns and Graduates are involved with all aspects of the position they are covering. They learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition is one of our main focus. Full-time opportunity following Internship/Graduate.