We are looking for an Internal Recruiter who will oversee Yoobic overall recruiting and sourcing mission, vision, and long-term goals. You will play a leading role in the designing and implementation of business-wide recruiting processes, applicant tracking systems, management reporting, and vendor management. These processes ultimately focus on shaping company strategies, supporting department-wide growth, and best practices.
The Internal Recruiter also amplifies the Yoobic culture, promoting it with all new applicants by ensuring that there is a consistent and positive candidate experience, which increases the prospects of acquisition and retention of talent for the business. This includes a highly collaborative role by working closely with hiring managers in approving and establishing the department’s strategies/tactics and procedures. Additionally, the Internal Recruiter will play an analytical role where they deliver on-going reports after tracking the results, impacts, and cost-effectiveness of the current recruiting strategies to optimise the impact of the recruiting efforts.
The Internal Recruiter will report directly to the Head of People & Culture.
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels, materials and procedures through conducting research and translating trends into creative and innovative practices
• Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
• Determine qualification criteria for each position and update job descriptions
• Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks
• Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
• Interview candidates during various hiring stages,
• Provide direction and consultation to the business on emerging trends and best practices that impact and influence acquisition and attraction within key talent segments. Communicate with the management team to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans
• Seek out and participate in local and market specific career and job fairs to expand the visual presence and drive brand recognition of Yoobic
• Build Yoobic candidate assessment methodology across multiple departments as well as research, recommend, and implement best company tools for candidate testing and screening
• Build and maintain the internal candidate database (e.g. updating contact information, candidates’ geographical locations, and availability for new work)
• Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates
• Prepare weekly reports for Managers to show open roles in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found
• Act as a point of contact for all hiring managers and agency relationships to build influential candidate relationships during the selection process