What you will do
We are looking for a quick-learning and proactive French speaking intern to join our marketing team in London for 6 months.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing & Demand Generation Assistant will include:
● Identifying new business leads/potential clients on relevant market
● Identifying key decision makers
● Creating and sending email marketing campaigns
● Testing and optimising email campaigns
● Researching and suggesting new ideas that can be applied to email marketing campaigns
● Supporting the marketing team in the creation of various collaterals
● Our culture is Amazing – We offer the best place to develop yourself and work alongside the best in our industry
● We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
● We are building an amazing product that is revolutionizing In-Store consumer experiences
● A competitive wage
● Dynamic and exciting start-up environment, where you can be instrumental in building the success of the company
What you’ll get:
● The chance to work for a start-up with exceptional early stage growth in an exciting space with experienced founders.
● The opportunity to gain experience in B2B Marketing for an exciting technology company
● You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You’ll be a key part of a growing business and a growing department.
● You’ll get to work in an awesome, friendly office with our own entertainment system, free food and drinks and a strong & passionate start- up culture.
We have a start-up atmosphere which means that all our Interns, Graduates and Apprentices are involved with all aspects of the position they are covering. They learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition is one of our main focus points.