What you will do
We’re looking for a quick-learning, business and technically minded graduate or student to join the growing Pre-Sales Team. Your responsibilities as a Pre-Sales intern will be to assist the Sales team throughout the different stages of the Sales cycle:
• Create demonstrations of the product and craft effective narratives to support them
• Analyse the client’s technical and commercial requirements and propose the most suitable solutions to them
• Support, demonstrate and reason the offer and its options in front of the client
• Ensure a smooth handover of each client to the Customer Implementation team
• Forward the client feedback on the product to the Product team to improve the solution and offering
• Our culture is Amazing – We offer the best place to develop yourself and work alongside the best in our industry
• We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
• We are building an amazing product that is revolutionizing In-Store consumer experiences
• A competitive wage
• Dynamic and exciting start-up environment, where you can be instrumental in building the success of the company
What you’ll get:
• The chance to work for a start-up with exceptional early stage growth in an exciting space with experienced founders.
• The opportunity to gain experience in an enterprise sales and/or more technically focussed role.
• You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You’ll be a key part of a growing business and a growing department.
• You’ll have access to experienced sales people and founders who will coach and develop your skill set.
• You’ll get to work in an awesome, friendly office with our own entertainment system, free food and drinks and a strong & passionate start- up culture.
We have a start-up atmosphere which means that all our Interns, Graduates and Apprentices are involved with all aspects of the position they are covering. They learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition is one of our main focus points. There is also full-time opportunity following Internship/Apprenticeship.