We are looking for a driven individual to join our Product Marketing team. In this role, you will work in a team that is ultimately responsible for ensuring the continued commercial success of our products. With an appetite for development and growth you will become an expert on our product and the markets we work within, with your goal being to help our sales team reach new heights.
The ideal candidate will be an independent individual with a strong mentality and flair for tech products. We encourage all kinds of profiles to apply. So whether you are studying Business, Engineering or Marketing the most important thing is that you have the ability to learn fast and immerse yourself in the role and the product.
What you will do
• Ensure that our market positioning is spot on
• Analyse the market and competitors
• Create engaging customer-facing content
• Create internal collateral of highest quality
• Liaise with and interview clients regularly (Incl. case studies, end-user interviews, win/loss interviews)
• Create and present complex information in an easy to understand format for different audiences
• Our culture is Amazing – We offer the best place to develop yourself and work alongside the best in our industry
• We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
• We are building an amazing product that is revolutionizing In-Store consumer experiences
• A competitive wage
• Dynamic and exciting startup environment, where you can be instrumental in building the success of the company
• Working in a small team means being able to see how the work you do has impact within the company
We have a start up atmosphere which means that all our Interns, Graduates and Apprentices are involved with all aspects of the position they are covering. They learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition is one of our main focus points. There is also full-time opportunity following Internship/Apprenticeship.