We are looking for a talented junior Technical Project Manager (French-speaker) to join our Customer Implementation team in London or Paris to work on the European Markets. For this team member to be successful, we are not only looking for a person that has a strong technical or analytical background, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively understand business challenges and needs across different industries (automotive, pharmaceutics, fashion retail, food retail, etc.). You will join a dynamic and fast-growing team which generates significant contribution to YOOBIC DNA and goals.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing team looking to add another great team member ready to make a difference and provide a significant contribution to YOOBIC's DNA and goals. Come join us!
As part of your role, you will support the delivery of multiple strategic implementations for our new customers, which can be broken into three main axes:
• Project management
• Functional and technical implementation
• Consultancy on business and operational processes
• Full responsibility and engagement on simultaneous implementation projects
• Understand clients’ needs and advise on solutions in a consultative approach
• Deliver on time and within budget high-quality YOOBIC solutions and services
• Provide change management support to clients
• Participate to meetings with clients’ project team and sponsor
• Work closely with Senior Project Managers to deliver complex and strategic implementations
• Work closely with the Development and Product teams to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements
At YOOBIC, we are committed to both a personal and professional growth. Career opportunities notably include: fast-track to managerial position due to our growth trajectory, sales strategy and product management, skill improvement in client, project management and business intelligence, exposure to strategic clients and senior-level stakeholders, etc.