We're looking for a talented Project Manager to join our Customer Implementation team in our new and growing New York Office. For this team member to be successful, we are not only looking for a person that has experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively understand business challenges and needs across different industries (automotive, pharmaceutics, fashion retail, food retail, etc.).
We're a dynamic and fast-growing team looking to add another great team member ready to make a difference and provide a significant contribution to YOOBIC's DNA and goals. Come join us!
As part of your role, you will be in charge for the delivery of multiple strategic implementations for our new customers, which can be broken into three main areas:
- Project management
- Functional and technical implementation
- Consultancy on business and operational processes
What you'll do
- Full responsibility and engagement on simultaneous implementation projects
- Understand clients’ needs and advise on solutions in a consultative approach
- Deliver on time and within budget high-quality YOOBIC solutions and services
- Provide change management support to clients
- Drive meetings with clients’ project team and sponsor
- Work closely with the Sales team to build solid customer relationships
- Work closely with the Development and Product teams to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements
- 99% approval rating of our CEO Fabrice Haiat and 4.7/5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You own a key aspect of our business and will be making real impacts at YOOBIC
- Strong company culture and strive to act out on our company values wherever we can
- We’re building an amazing product that is revolutionizing in-store consumer experiences
- We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
- Continuous professional growth via various training programmes, LinkedIn Learning, our experienced Founders and your peers
- Dog-friendly office with lots of social activities throughout the year
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We’re committed to providing individuals with personal and professional growth. Career opportunities notably include fast-track to managerial positions due to our fast growth trajectory. As well as learning in an agile environment, sales strategy and product management, skill improvement in client and account management, and exposure to strategic clients and senior-stakeholders.