We are looking for an Internal Recruiter who will look after all our recruiting needs in the US Market. You will work closely with the Head of Recruitment in the UK, in the design and implementation of business-wide recruiting processes. You will utilise internal tools such as applicant tracking systems, and sourcing tools, as well as managing relationships with vendors.
The Internal Recruiter is also an advocate for the YOOBIC culture, promoting it with all new applicants and new starters as we grow a new territory and office in the US. You will ensure there is a consistent and positive candidate experience, which increases the prospects of acquisition and retention of talent for the business. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with hiring managers in approving and establishing the department’s strategies. Additionally, the Internal Recruiter will play an analytical role where they deliver on-going reports, tracking the results, impacts, and cost-effectiveness of recruiting efforts, optimising efficiencies wherever possible.
The Internal Recruiter will report directly to the Head of Recruitment.
What you will do
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Determine qualification criteria for each position and update job descriptions
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, making recommendations to hiring managers based on your interviews
- Seek out and participate in local and market specific career and job fairs to expand the visual presence and drive brand recognition of Yoobic
- Build and maintain the internal candidate database (e.g. updating contact information, candidates’ geographical locations, and availability for new work)
- Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates
- Prepare weekly reports for Managers to show open roles in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found
- Act as a point of contact for all hiring managers and agency relationships to build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You will literally own a key aspect of our business, and work to make a real difference for YOOBIC
• Our culture is Amazing – We offer the best place to develop yourself and work alongside the best in our industry
• We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
• We are building an amazing product that is revolutionizing In-Store consumer experiences
• A competitive wage
• Dynamic and exciting startup environment, where you can be instrumental in building the success of the company