We’re looking for a process driven and creative intern to join our growing Sales Team in our new offices in Paris. You will be joining our team of experienced sales people who have built and run successful startup sales teams before.
The Role involves being a big part of the future of YOOBIC. The successful candidate will be exposed to sales, marketing, business development, customer success and product teams, presenting an outstanding opportunity to learn a wide variety of skills throughout the duration of the internship.
Successful candidates may also have the opportunity to move into permanent positions within YOOBIC, taking your first steps as a BDR within the company, and joining the fast track to Enterprise Sales roles already in place.
Length of internship: 6 months minimum
What you will do
• Assist the Client director in the daily tasks (meeting deck presentation; preparing demo of the solution; attending meeting with international accounts, …)
• Work with Sales Managers to profile a dedicated target list of contacts and accounts
• Work with marketing teams to build specific presentations
• Work closely with the pre-sales team to design tailored demonstrations
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
• Support Sales Managers during initial stages of sales process
• You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You will literally own a key aspect of our business, and work to make a real difference for YOOBIC
• Our culture is Amazing – We offer the best place to develop yourself and work alongside the best in our industry
• We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
• We are building an amazing product that is revolutionizing In-Store consumer experiences
• Dynamic and exciting startup environment, where you can be instrumental in building the success of the company
What you’ll get
• Competitive salary
• The chance to work for a startup with exceptional early stage growth in an exciting space with experienced founders
• The opportunity to develop business acumen and touch all areas of a growing organisation
Découvrez le témoignage de Matteo, bras droit directeur commercial chez YOOBIC